Here’s a rundown of what we covered at the March 23 EGO meeting:
- We’re still trying to do a CCCC proposal workshop in April, more details to come!
- We didn’t get any nominations for the MA student award so we’re going to re-open the nominations until Monday 3/28, asking specifically for MA nominees. Voting on all three awards will run from April 1-7.
- EGO officers will meet at 4pm on Monday 4/11 to sort the books for the book sale. We will also send out a sign-up list for staffing the book sale in the coming weeks. Book sale runs April 13-15. We’ll be taking all leftover books directly to half-price books the evening the book sale ends.
- The springtime party has been moved to Thursday 4/28 at BBC at approx. 6:30pm.
- We talked about plans for keeping the blog going over the summer and to keep adding resources to the website (like a “moving to Louisville” guide, etc.). More on this later.
If anyone has any questions or suggestions, please let an EGO officer know.