Mock Academic Interview feat. Rachel Gramer
- This is your chance to sit in on a mock interview, for all of you anticipating going on the academic job market.
- If you are free and interested, please sign up here: http://events.louisville.edu/event/plan_workshop-_the_academic_mock_interview#.WBFlsVQrLIV
- Thursday, November 17
- 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Houchens 105
Rick Wysocki is the digital media research assistant this year. He will have open hours in the Mac Lab (HUM 204) all semester to help Faculty, Graduate Students, and Students with multimodal and digital projects. His hours are Mondays and Fridays from 1-2 p.m. From Rick: “As mentioned above, I’m happy to help people across the university with their digital/multimodal projects. It is also a good thing for teachers to let their students know about if they need access to a computer or specifically to a Mac.”
*Check out the Writing Center events calendar for upcoming writing events.
*Check out the PLAN Workshop series through the School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies for professional development workshop opportunities.
CALLS FOR PAPERS
- Deadline November 25, 2016 – 6th Annual International Conference on Language, Literature, and Linguistics
- Deadline December 10, 2016 – 2017 Charles F. Fraker Conference The Image Reframed: Visions of Instability
- Deadline January 8, 2017 –9th Conference of the European Association for Teaching Academic Writing (EATAW) on Academic Writing Now: Poly, Pedagogy and Practice
- Deadline January 15, 2017 – CCCC Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference