Rick Wysocki is the digital media research assistant this year. He will have open hours in the Mac Lab (HUM 204) all semester to help Faculty, Graduate Students, and Students with multimodal and digital projects. His hours are Mondays and Fridays from 1-2 p.m. From Rick: “As mentioned above, I’m happy to help people across the university with their digital/multimodal projects. It is also a good thing for teachers to let their students know about if they need access to a computer or specifically to a Mac.”
*Check out the Writing Center events calendar for upcoming writing events.
*Check out the PLAN Workshop series through the School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies for professional development workshop opportunities.
CALLS FOR PAPERS
- Now Reading: Assay: A Journal of Nonfiction Studies
- Deadline December 15, 2017: University of Michigan Medieval and Early Modern Graduate Student Conference
- Deadline January 8, 2017 –9th Conference of the European Association for Teaching Academic Writing (EATAW) on Academic Writing Now: Poly, Pedagogy and Practice
- Deadline January 15, 2017 – CCCC Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference
- Deadline January 17, 2017 – Violence and Brutality in French and Francophone Literature, Arts, and Culture: An Interdisciplinary Graduate and Post-Graduate Conference